The Shimpo RK5TF
Request a quote
Amazing, affordable, and accommodating… Aspire!
SHIMPO’s Aspire tabletop potter’s wheel can handle your most creative challenges. Its lightweight, compact design makes it easily portable; and yet its 20-lb centring capacity makes it a permanent addition to any studio or classroom. This Aspire RK5TF model has the foot pedal option and includes a splash pan and two bats. Your “Aspirations” are its only limit.
The Shimpo RK5TF features the following:
- Electronic Controller – Actively maintains your desired speed
- Reversibility: Accommodates right and left-hand users
- Built-in area for tools and pots
- Very low operating costs
- One-piece moulded splashpan to eliminate leakage.
- Two-year warranty for peace of mind
- Drive capable of centring up to 10kg of clay
- Motor: 1/8HP (100W) motor (AC230V 50Hz single phase)
- Drive System: DC Motor with brush
- Speed Control: Cast alloy remote pedal
- Wheelhead Speed: 0-230RPM
- Wheelhead Direction: Clockwise/counter
- Wheelhead: 178mm light alloy casting with bat pins & 2 plasticbats
- Dimensions : W365 x D515 x H230mm
- Ship weight : 12kg