Roderveld Junior Slab Roller (950mm x 400mm)
Request a quote
The smooth and steady rolling of our machines is a result of smart roller design with a system of self-lubricating ball-bearings, rollers, roller tracks, spindle and steel cable. Even a toughpiece of clay can easily be rolled out into a slab due to the large roller diameter and the good action of the handle to move the roller over the table. This way of smooth rolling forces the clay into a well moulded homogenous slab and helps to prevent cracks in the slabs during the drying and firing. The thickness of the slab to be rolled out can be selected by the choice of included rolling boards with different thickness.
This model can be used on a table and can easily be stowed away when not in use. It is mounted on soft pads to hold it from slipping away during use. It turns out to be a welcome solution for the smaller studio.
- Heavy construction using 2 mm and 2.5mm thick steel.
- Heavy canvas top cloth.
- 6 sealed ball bearings
- Ø 4 mm steel cable
- Black stove enamelled
- Warranty: 2 years on defects in materials or workmanship
- Work table (inner size) 950 x 400mm
- Overall Dimensions Length:1020 x Width: 600 x Height 300mm
- Min. slab thickness 3mm
- Max. slab thickness 30mm
- Roller diameter 115mm
- Number of rolling boards 4 ( 1 x 18mm; 1 x 10mm; 1 x 6mm and 1 x 3mm)
- Number of canvassed plates 1 (3mm thick)
- Total of 5 boards.
- Weight 40 kg