Roderveld Jumbo 63 Slab Roller (1250mm x 630mm)
Request a quote
The smooth and steady rolling of our machines is a result of smart roller design with a system of self-lubricating ball-bearings, rollers, roller tracks, spindle and steel cable. Even a tough piece of clay can easily be rolled out into a slab due to the large roller diameter and the good action of the wheel to move the roller over the table. This way of smooth-rolling forces the clay into a well moulded homogenous slab and helps to prevent cracks in the slabs during the drying and firing. The thickness of the slab to be rolled out can be selected by the choice of included rolling boards with different thickness.
- Heavy construction using 2 mm and 2.5 mm thick steel.
- Heavy canvas top cloth.
- 6 sealed ball bearings
- Ø 4mm steel cable
- Black stove enamelled
- Warranty: 2 years on defects in materials or workmanship
- Work table (inner size) 1250 x 630mm
- Overall Dimensions Length:1400 x Width: 1000 x Height 1050mm
- Min. slab thickness 3mm
- Max. slab thickness 65mm
- Roller diameter 140mm
- Number of rolling boards 5 ( 1 x 18mm; 1 x 12mm; 1 x 10mm; 1 x 6mm 1 x 3mm)
- Number of canvassed plates 1 (3mm thick)
- Total of 6 boards.
- Weight 96 kg
The slabroller is delivered fully assembled on a pallet, so please consider the dimensions and what access you have available.