Cowley Double Drive
Request a quote
The Cowley Double Drive consists of a spherical cone driving a synthetic drive ring, coupled with further reduction in gearing. This enables double drive wheels to deliver the torque required for those extra-large pots. The compact size, weight and easily removable seats enables the wheel to be readily moved for demonstrations and classes. It has the added advantage of storage in a small space when not in use, leaving plenty of space in the workshop.
- Low Maintenance wheel.
- Extremely reliable mechanism.
- Aluminium Wheelhead 280mm diameter
- Can be fitted with Easilift Wheelhead see: P6371/B for details and cost.
- Powerful enough for extra-large pots
- Controllable speed from 0 to 240 rpm
- Reverse switch.
- Motor:0.5 Hp (0.37kw)
- RPM: 0-240
- Elect Supply: 220/240 volts AC 13amp.
- Centring: 20kg of Clay
- Width 510mm
- Height 580mm
- Length 700mm (1050mm with seat attached)
- Weight: 45 Kg approx
- Two-year warranty – terms and conditions apply.
- All wheels are shipped on a pallet for safety reasons.